Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Helloooooo Everyone!  I know its been several months since I last blogged but I promise I will try to blog more often.  I am excited to share my long arm quilt retreat experience I had 2 weekends ago.  It was a weekend retreat and I got to play with the Handi Quilter Avante which is the long arm machine I want to purchase.  I had so much fun learning new things and meeting other quilters.  I was especially excited meeting the one and only Debby Brown!  Her quilting is absolutely STUNNING!! She is my quilting Goddess!  Here are a few pics from the retreat!


Me and Debby Brown!


Me and some of the other quilters at the Retreat






HQ Avante - Isn't she a beauty!


A couple of Sweet Sixteen machines.




HQ Fusion!






Some of Debby Browns stunning quilts!


 




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment