Monday, July 14, 2014

Hey everyone!  Happy Monday!  I had such a hectic weekend but I got a little bit of everything done including a little bit of sewing. I sewed 2 blocks for my monthly quilting class and have 2 more to go.  I have to be honest.  These were not my favorite to work with as they have 2.5 inch squares and I have come to the conclusion that I really don't like working with triangles or small pieces.  But I continue to challenge myself and tackle them so these were my final results.  This is the homework for month 3 so I have some catching up to do since I skipped month 2 in its entirety! Does anyone else feel like I do about working with small pieces.  I admire people who make postage stamp quilts. That would take a whole lot of patience from me. lol





No comments:

Post a Comment