Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello bloggers - I can't believe its been almost a month since I last posted on my blog but I have been quite busy. So my latest accomplishment was my graduation from the WEDC Program (Women's Enterprise Development Center) where I earned a certificate of completion in their business and business plan course.  I have learned so much and even finished a business plan!  After 5 months of taking classes once a week from 6:30-9:30 I was happy to have completed the program successfully. So here is my certificate and hopefully this will open doors that will bring me closer to my dream which is opening the doors to QUILTER'S CANDY SHOP!

 

I made quilted gifts for my Instructor and 3 special ladies who all are a big part of WEDC!  I made a quilted basket for each of them and 3 candle mats for the ladies and a mug rug for my instructor. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment